Clients are not responsible for:
- Staff members’ food and accommodation expenses
- Staff members’ trekking equipment and clothing
- Staff members’ insurance
- Food and accommodation expenses
- Transportation expenses for staff members (taxi, bus, flight)
- Any rest days taken on route are counted as trekking days and must be paid in full
- If the trek return date is delayed due to flight delays/client’s illness etc. it is the client’s responsibility to pay for the additional days upon return at the trekking office
- For individual tea house trek, if the departure date is later and/or the return date is earlier than scheduled, please note that there will not be a refund
- There will be no refund for cancellation due to sickness, weather conditions or change of mind
- 3 Sisters Adventure Trekking is not responsible or liable for any unforeseen situations, such as accident, theft, damage and loss of equipment and valuables, delay, excess luggage charges, bad weather, strike and/or political disturbance.
- In the rare case of staff member(s) being dismissed on the route: clients must pay in full for the days required for the staff member(s) to walk back to the trekking office in Pokhara or for flight/land transportation expenses. In such cases, there will be a 50% refund. We request clients to call the 3 Sisters Adventure Trekking office before dismissing any staff.
- Weather conditions can change rapidly in the mountains; to guarantee safety clients must follow the guide's / staff's advice. If clients want to continue on, with their trek despite the guide’s judgment, neither the guide nor 3 Sisters Adventure Trekking is responsible for the client's safety
- Please be open and talk with your guide if you have any questions, concerns or issues.
We strongly recommend that clients carry their own personal travel insurance and bring any special medicine they require with them. Ensure that your policy covers you for high altitude trekking (up to over 5000m, depending on the trek) and also covers all hospital bills, mountain rescue costs, air ambulance costs, repatriation costs and trip cancellation. It is your own responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you have is adequate. We also advise clients to take appropriate care of their belongings and to be aware of their own and staff’s health.